Find The Best Bathroom Countertop Installations
At Surface Solutions, we understand that a custom countertop can be the missing piece of any bathroom design. We know that not hiring the right professionals can end up with cracks in the wall, a weak countertop in their bathroom, or results that don’t satisfy the customer’s expectations. So we provide the best granite, quartz, and limestone countertop installation services with great attention to detail.
We’re a professional quartz and granite countertop installation company with many years of experience. Our processes are simple, and we use only high-quality materials and latest technologies to ensure that the custom countertop fits your bathroom’s overall design. So whether you need granite or quartz countertop installations for a commercial or residential property, you can rely on us!
We’re The Complete Countertop Company
We offer a variety of materials that are not only aesthetically pleasing but also very durable. We offer the following:
- Granite countertops installations: Is perfect for kitchen countertops or bathroom vanity tops because of its strength, longevity, and beauty.
- Quartz countertop installations: Is a great choice that can be used for both commercial and residential properties.
- Limestone countertop installations: Limestone can also be used for kitchen countertops and bathroom vanity tops, providing unique beauty and versatility.
How Do Our Processes Work?
We know that when it comes to installing a custom countertop, you need the peace of mind that comes with knowing that the job is done correctly. We offer one of the quickest turnaround times in town and will guarantee to complete your project promptly.
Here’s our process framework:
- You get a quote: First, we provide you with a first quote based on initial measurements, your specifications, and the initial process.
- The preparation: We’ll visit you to apply the proper measurements. We’ll call you 30 minutes before the appointment. Our Typical measurements take between 1 – 2 hours
- Measurements: Then, we’ll discuss any overhangs and supports needed for your project and seam placement.
- Measurement review: The sales associate calculates the exact square footage needed, verifies all the details, discusses the changes, and has you resign the revised contract.
- Layout: We’ll review the layout and discuss any sink or hole cutout requirements.
- Fabrication: The fabricating and installation of your custom countertop.
Get The Most Outstanding Bathroom Design With Our Countertops!
Whether you’re looking for a quartz or granite countertop installation, you can trust that we strive to provide the highest quality results and excellent customer service at Surface Solutions. We understand a well-done installation is key for a successful project.
It’s a known fact that employing an inadequate service can have disastrous results, from cracked walls to feeble restroom countertops and dissatisfaction with customers not receiving what they expected. So we’re committed to ensuring our clients are more than pleased with their custom countertops!